How We Are Mitigating the Spread
We firmly believe in doing what is right, not what is easy. We are taking all the necessary precautions to do our part in mitigating the spread of the Coronavirus. We are closely following the guidelines of the CDC and will continue to adapt as the situation evolves. The safety of our employees and our customers is of the utmost importance to us. Here are some of the changes we have made:
A United Approach:
• We implemented a task force to effectively respond to COVID-19.
• We established a singular location on the company intranet to post timely information related to this crisis.
In Our Offices:
• Employees are continuing to work from home unless they are required to visit a customer site.
• Our teams are conducting virtual training sessions and solution demonstrations.
In The Field:
• Dispatchers are confirming special considerations and precautionary measures before our employees visit customer sites.
• All technicians and on-site employees have been supplied with PPE, hand soap, and hand sanitizer.
• All employees are required to maintain social distancing.